15 May 2009

X. "Allons-y!"

Roses in the Volksgarten
Roses in the Volksgarten; I took this photo yesterday.

Well, today's my last full day in Vienna (for now). As before the beginning of the term, it's not really registered in my mind yet. I've been here ten weeks, and only now am I getting some sense of what life's like here. I have resolved that I must return, preferably sooner than later.

For the curious, I have taken some pictures. (Yes, I know they're on Facebook, but anyone should be able to view them. For the record, I loathe Facebook precisely because it is so convenient.) Here are the albums, from throughout the term:
Wienerreise (Vienna)
Egészségünkre! (Budapest)
Greetings from Czechia (Brno)
"Döner macht schöner!" (Vienna)
Praga mater urbium (Prague)
The Heart of Mitteleuropa (Prague)
No Polish Jokes, Please (Krakow)
Ich werde wandern (Vienna, Salzburg)
Last Waltz in Vienna

Today I plan to make it all the way around the Ring, and then, for dinner, Schnitzel King. It really is a fine restaurant...

No comments:

Post a Comment